No really, I need a job

Started by ninjaPB_43, March 11, 2010, 09:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Brandon's the dude in the bottom right with shades on, holding a "bottle" of some sort. They had to crop the shot because of you know what.

I see a mullet there, too.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on August 18, 2010, 09:37:13 PMBrandon's the dude in the bottom right with shades on, holding a "bottle" of some sort. They had to crop the shot because of you know what.

I see a mullet there, too.

hahahahahahaha. That does look a little like when I brought the Ron Jeremy 'stache' back..   :laugh:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

G_Town

Quote from: Farabomb on July 29, 2010, 09:58:43 AM
Quote from: gnubler on July 23, 2010, 09:25:51 PM
Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on July 23, 2010, 04:43:51 PMI found the PERFECT job!!!

http://houston.craigslist.org/lab/1849655247.html

Wow, really? Do you have to wear a clown costume or gorilla suit (not pictured) or are you allowed to wear the miniskirt and let it all hang out.

A few months ago I saw one of those poor fools dressed up in a Statue of Liberty costume and a handful of balloons during tax season, drawing attention to a tax preparation place. The fact that he was a really tall black guy made it worth a picture.

What the hell were you doing in my town? Had that down the street from me during tax season. He looked so unamused.

They're every where.

Makes you wonder who would use a tax service based solely on the fact that there is a guy in a monkey suit out front.

Farabomb

Stand next to them handing out flyers for Turbo Tax.  :evil:
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Peon

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on March 11, 2010, 09:13:37 PMI am moving back to Texas. This time Houston/The Woodlands.

:cry:

I do not want to leave, I just got home. However, the wife does not want to stay. CEENTA(Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat - her internship) is poorly run and she has been extremely unhappy with it. Her internship is over May 4th, and they've offered her a job. She doesn't want it. They have a monopoly over the area here, like 18 locations around Charlotte. So, I timidly and begrudgingly agreed to move again because there is much more opportunity for her there.

Youston, the good news is, we can now shoot pool when you come home to visit.   :ninja:

E, err uhh wookie, climb down off that there mountain and move to the border, the troops are gatherin' and we need some fur camo.

:jeep:

You should have grown some balls and told her to get over it. Does she carry your balls in her purse or what? My wife carries my balls and my spine but I admit it plus I'm too old to fight, it's easier to give in.

G_Town

Quote from: Peon on October 06, 2010, 11:23:59 AM
Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on March 11, 2010, 09:13:37 PMI am moving back to Texas. This time Houston/The Woodlands.

:cry:

I do not want to leave, I just got home. However, the wife does not want to stay. CEENTA(Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat - her internship) is poorly run and she has been extremely unhappy with it. Her internship is over May 4th, and they've offered her a job. She doesn't want it. They have a monopoly over the area here, like 18 locations around Charlotte. So, I timidly and begrudgingly agreed to move again because there is much more opportunity for her there.

Youston, the good news is, we can now shoot pool when you come home to visit.   :ninja:

E, err uhh wookie, climb down off that there mountain and move to the border, the troops are gatherin' and we need some fur camo.

:jeep:

You should have grown some balls and told her to get over it. Does she carry your balls in her purse or what? My wife carries my balls and my spine but I admit it plus I'm too old to fight, it's easier to give in.

Dang talking 'bout PB growing some balls and shit.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Peon on March 13, 2010, 07:49:22 PMTell your wife to suck it up dude, show her who the man is you puss. Get your balls out of her purse and say "No we are staying here". Why do we always have to make the sacrifice because the wife gets a burr up her ass but yet we are to always suck it up when it comes to our jobs. WTF

Hahaha, I think he got your point the first time.
Member #285 - Civilian

Peon

Evidently not, he moved. His wife tried to get me to move with them but I told her NO.

gnubler

PB's wife is the breadwinner - he's only following the money trail.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Peon

That and she is the holder of the vagina.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Peon on October 06, 2010, 11:31:46 AMEvidently not, he moved. His wife tried to get me to move with them but I told her NO.

You''re not so special, she does that with everyone. Right Youston, Ear, Tap, Skryber, Joe, Captain, PCF, Fooz, F-Bomb, Digi-Corn, Dave, Born, Tone, Beer, Possum, Tracy, Chelle, Gnub, Type, 30 Years, Agent Orange, JimKing, Chillbear and HM?
Member #285 - Civilian

born2print

Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

G_Town

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 06, 2010, 11:47:34 AM
Quote from: Peon on October 06, 2010, 11:31:46 AMEvidently not, he moved. His wife tried to get me to move with them but I told her NO.

You''re not so special, she does that with everyone. Right Youston, Ear, Tap, Skryber, Joe, Captain, PCF, Fooz, F-Bomb, Digi-Corn, Dave, Born, Tone, Beer, Possum, Tracy, Chelle, Gnub, Type, 30 Years, Agent Orange, JimKing, Chillbear and HM?

At least twice a week.

Peon

Dammit!!!!!

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Peon on October 06, 2010, 11:52:28 AM

Dammit!!!!!

Sorry man. :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian