...and so it begins...

Started by DigiCorn, April 26, 2013, 08:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Quote from: StudioMonkey on June 05, 2013, 04:43:58 AMI got the impression I had been using the web equivalent of Publisher which was not a good feeling.

Well, luckily quark has this awesome feature to save a layout as a web page. It totally works and the code it produces is clean!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on June 05, 2013, 09:18:19 AM
Quote from: StudioMonkey on June 05, 2013, 04:43:58 AMI got the impression I had been using the web equivalent of Publisher which was not a good feeling.

Well, luckily quark has this awesome feature to save a layout as a web page. It totally works and the code it produces is clean!

LIAR!
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

andyfest

Quote from: Joe on June 05, 2013, 09:36:51 AM

LIAR!
:lmao:
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

David

quark swears it's clean, so that's good enough for me....      :shoots_self:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Quote from: david on June 05, 2013, 10:28:04 AMquark swears it's clean, so that's good enough for me....      :shoots_self:

QUARK is a LIAR too!

gnubler

As clean as the "ladies" that stroll Route 66 here late at night. And pretty much all day, too.  :puke2:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Slappy

A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

gnubler

Quoteyou're going to wonder how you managed without it.

I've managed better than ever without it.

StudioMonkey

Quote from: StudioMonkey on June 05, 2013, 04:43:58 AMI got the impression I had been using the web equivalent of Publisher Quark which was not a good feeling.

Fixed
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana