Google Fonts!!

Started by prepressDog, April 28, 2011, 07:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prepressDog

http://www.google.com/webfonts

I'm prob late finding this.... but VERY COOL
Can download and use.... so far so good. just tested one.

Wish you could just download the entire Google Font Lib  :ninja2: :ninja2:

gnubler

No preview graphics of what they look like?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

prepressDog

http://www.dafont.com

was showing our designer bout google web fonts... then he showed me this FREE site as well.
Thank you WEB!

(Joe, move to Tips and Tricks if want... thought post here first, like said, people may have posted this already....)

gnubler

I've been using dafont for years. There's a googol of free font sites like it.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

prepressDog

Like this??

gnubler

Yeah. I'm not seeing any previews, just plain text.

Joe

It's because you have not given your soul over to Google yet.

Very nice tip PPDog.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

I don't see why it deserves two e-points.

youston

Quote from: gnubler on April 28, 2011, 09:49:00 AMI don't see why it deserves two e-points.

Somewhere, the creator of punctuation is standing by the side of the road crying a single tear.  :cry:

Joe

Personally I would have given it 4. Just think, people can do their pages in google docs and send you a web document that has no chance of looking like the original when you print it. Almost as good as Word.

gnubler

You creep me out because earlier I was gonna post something about MSAdobe merging with the Goog and having hordes of desingers creating "print ready" layouts "online".  :laugh: I can't wait.

All the files will come with yellow dot patterns that spell out "Skynet ©2012"

Joe

Great minds think alike comes to mind. :sarcasm:

gnubler

Quote from: Joe on April 28, 2011, 10:11:55 AM:sarcasm:

I think you've reached the point where the sarcasicon is no longer needed at the end of EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE.  :laugh:

Joe

So I've risen to the next level? SWEET!

prepressDog

I think google WILL do a better job than MS with Cloud... just make people make PDFs.
But... as much as it drives us nutz!!  :lmao: :lmao:
 Keeps us with jobs :dev2: