News:

Main Menu

PMS 2350

Started by lellio1968, December 04, 2014, 12:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lellio1968

Hello All,
Does anyone know the ink breakdown for pms 2350, don't have the latest pms guides so I can't give my pressman the formula to mix it.
What, me worry?

born2print

Sorry, new for 2014 and we don't have them yet, here is a link to purchase:
http://www.hyatts.com/pantone/pantone-new-plus-solid-chips-coated-page-39c-DC039C

I also looked at InDD and AI CC2014, not in the library.
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

Joe

It isn't in the CC 2014 libraries but I do know it is a shade of brown. ;D

http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/colorfinder.aspx?c_id=41310

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

lellio1968

Hazards of working with Designers who always have  to have the latest and greatest, sigh, now if only we could be paid as well as them...
What, me worry?

Farabomb

One of us, one of us.  :hello:

Welcome to the boards.

Yup, they need the latest and greatest yet don't even know where the package option is.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

born2print

Quote from: Farabomb on December 04, 2014, 01:45:23 PMOne of us, one of us.  :hello:

Welcome to the boards.

Yup, they need the latest and greatest yet don't even know where the package option is.
:winner: had that one today in fact!
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

Possum

They ALL seem to know what Photoshop is, however. How and when to use it correctly - well, that's another thing.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Joe

Quote from: Possum on December 04, 2014, 03:47:46 PMThey ALL seem to know what Photoshop is, however. How and when to use it correctly - well, that's another thing.

Mine know exactly when and where to use it. Page Layout of course.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Made in Taiwan

Recently I really had a client coming in with bunch of JPG files who asked me to print out his portfolio as a designer... I was wondering what kind of design he does, website maybe? No, he does print...

I frequently get some stuff that we print here as an Illustrator file, in which one layer contains both the left and the right page, and the lowest layers are usually set up as background layers, that have to be made visible in addition to the page layers. At least the text comes out nice and crisp. Mostly clients bring Word or PowerPoint files though. In comparison with Joe I'm still lucky.   :sarcasm:
Working in Prepress is very difficult. God chose only the best to do this job.

Farabomb

I had a 4 pager that was a single page illy file. Each page was a different layer.  :drunk3:
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job