Started by Tracy, June 06, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy

The Webinar today was about AND, OR, NOT
I'm a little clearer on these now.
The only thing I didn't understand was when he did:
NOT
AND
I was writing notes when he did this, I can watch the webinar again, but it was quick.
When would you put an AND under NOT?

Joe

I missed another. I guess I don't get emails about these anymore! >:(
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Ear

Sounds like you are on the NOT list, Joe.  :tongue:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

Quote from: Ear on June 06, 2018, 01:32:18 PMSounds like you are on the NOT list, Joe.  :tongue:

Old and put out to pasture I guess. :old:

Ear

You wish they'd put you out to pasture already.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

I'm getting there...

[attach width=64]18704[/attach]

Ear

Not under the pasture, just out to smoke some grass.

Joe

I think I have terminal grumpy old man syndrome. I have been binging Deadwood and I find myself using the language from the show a lot. One of these days I'm going to call a customer the favorite Deadwood saying. That will be the day I retire! :rotf:

Oh and GTF off my lawn!

scottrsimons

Quote from: Ear on June 06, 2018, 01:48:43 PMYou wish they'd put you out to pasture already.

I wish I was.
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

abc

You have to register for them, and as we add more you need to register for the new ones.
They've been running for over three years so we've had a few dropouts.
I'm going to do a push on them in the coming weeks, so expect something in your inbox

Joe

I believe I am still registered but I also could be wrong. :D

abc

If you are should be an automatic email sent, will check when back in the office.

Joe

I just went ahead and registered for the next 9 of them which is all it would let me register for. One note....where it asks what version of Pitstop I am using Pitstop 2018 was not an option. The last one listed is Pitstop 2017.

zox

This is the first time I did not get invitation, I am sure I was registered.
I'll re-register.

frailer

We are now happy licensees of PSPro 2018.  Wheeee!!   :banana:   On the 2 new iMacs.

Compadre has suggested we keep v12 running on Acrobat XI on one of the older iMacs. If the 'net goes down, we can still do stuff on flies we have, or, if it got hit by a backhoe, (yes, it happened here recently), and we were out for a week, we could get USB sticks and still do jobs.

For some reason, the theme to this in my head was Neil Young's 'Are you ready for the country'; seemed a suitable quiet happy rocky thang...
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.