Free and Open Source Software Collection

Started by Joe, March 20, 2013, 10:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Great collection of free software for both Mac, Windows and more. Guaranteed to find something you didn't even know you needed.

Mohawke's Best of the Best Free and Open Source Software Collection
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Damnit! I'm so busy right now and you have to throw this in my face! Haha, bookmarked for later. Thanks, Joe.
Member #285 - Civilian

Nick Burns

This is time limited but you can get 89 fonts out of the deal with commercial use license. All free. I've pulled several paid apps off this site for nothing over the last year...

http://stacksocial.com/sales/the-designer-freebie-bundle

Not sure where to post this time sensitive stuff so I thought I would just trample Joe's thread since I know he's a font whore.
Oh by the way, YOU'RE WELCOME!

Skryber

Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Nick Burns

Howdy Skryber!

Just trying to keep DCS distracted from unimportant matters like customer jobs and whatnot.
Oh by the way, YOU'RE WELCOME!