Wrist device

Started by frailer, September 24, 2014, 03:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

Here you go...

NSFW... well, maybe it is...
Spoiler
[close]
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Ear

"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigitalCrapShoveler

I like his finger husk below it. Awesome.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Ear

Man, I quit clicking your links a long time ago. Now I will not click your spoilers. Good one, asshat. 
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

David

almost a rickroll there corny...   almost
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigiCorn

That picture is equally as gruesome as the other one. I did not disappoint.

Also, you had to know it was only a matter of time.  :lmao:
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Ear

It had been so long and my memory isn't what it used to be... at least I don't think it is... :-\  What were we talking about?

DigiCorn

Frailer wants a Dick Tracy watch
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Ear

... some creative punctuation and that sentence becomes quite funny

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: DigiCorn on September 25, 2014, 01:25:29 PMHere's another one I found:
Spoiler

I fell for it, hook, line and sinker. You will pay, Corn-Cob! You will pay a dear price.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

Quote from: Ear on September 25, 2014, 01:38:57 PM... some creative punctuation and that sentence becomes quite funny
:lmao:

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 25, 2014, 01:42:27 PM
Quote from: DigiCorn on September 25, 2014, 01:25:29 PMHere's another one I found:
Spoiler

I fell for it, hook, line and sinker. You will pay, Corn-Cob! You will pay a dear price.
double  :lmao:  :lmao:

:dev2:
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DigitalCrapShoveler

Laugh while you can. I am an expert at paybacks.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway