Free Imposition Software

Started by Rodi, April 04, 2024, 01:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodi

So I read about this this morning on What They Think and thought it could be good for some folks here.

https://hiflowsolutions.com/free-imposition-application/

You have to sign up with a business email (my yahoo mail would not suffice, but my Zohomail did) and they send you a link which I have yet to get, but I am excited about a new tool that can help.

Have Fun!
Gabba Gabba Hey

Tracy

DigiCorn

I couldn't get the form to work (on my iPad). The button did nothing.

It says to install the app from the Windows store and only the license number will come via email. Is the imposition software exclusive only for packaging? Or will it work for digital?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Rodi

Looks like it will work with digital.

I just got the license key, and fargin work got in the way of checking it out.

Looks pretty nice though.
Gabba Gabba Hey

Rodi

It goes all the way 28 x 40.

Gotta see about custom size sheets and if it will dutch.
Gabba Gabba Hey

Rodi

Nah,

Sorry, its for sales/quotation. No way to make a PDF work!

Gabba Gabba Hey

jwheeler

Yeah, took me a bit to figure that out. Doesn't let you export anything...only for on-screen viewing for estimators to quickly see how many will fit on a press sheet.

Slappy

Quote from: Rodi on April 08, 2024, 10:35:40 AMNah,

Sorry, its for sales/quotation. No way to make a PDF work!

:)) Ahhhhh, the value of "free" strikes again!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

The old "you get what you pay for" scheme.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.