News:

Main Menu

Started by DigiCorn, January 29, 2013, 01:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

Did someone mention tools?  :hello:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

MCpwr

Quote from: Joe on February 28, 2013, 12:28:54 PMThere are two known and documented issues with Output Preview.

The first is that if you open multiple PDF documents and are switching between open PDF documents with output preview open that sometimes the separation list in output preview does not update to reflect the actual separations that are in the current PDF. If you try turning off a separation when this happens you get an instant crash of Acrobat.

The second is if you have output preview open with no PDF open and click the box to turn off a separation you get an instant crash of Acrobat. This one might be confined to Acrobat 10 as I don't remember it in previous versions.

Both of those issues seem to get worse the longer you run acrobat with the current prefs file. Deleting prefs occasionally makes the issue better but does not solve it. I made a new prefs file, situated all the tools I wanted in my toolbar and then made a copy of the prefs in a folder on my desktop. When acrobat starts acting pissy I replace the old prefs file with the new pristine copy and I'm good to go for a while.

That's good to know. I may have to try your fix there.  :thumbsup:
Having more fun then you can shake a stick at since 1987!

gnubler

:laugh: Excellent!

Numerous users having the same or similar issue so surely it came up when Adobe was testing their beta...yet they release it anyway.  :sleepy:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david