Preps 5.3.1

Started by whoami, March 24, 2008, 10:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe  on March 25, 2008, 12:00:34 PM
Quote from: Earendil on March 25, 2008, 11:43:19 AMSorry Joe, I didn't mean age (greek = chronos) specifically, but more old ways of doing things!

Yeah I know. I've seen plenty of 20 something year olds that would rather keep using Quark 4 and PageMaker than to learn something new. I don't think it has anything to do with age though. Some people just don't like change.

I was one of them up until a few months ago. One thing this forum has done: open my eyes to a lot of possibilities I didn't realize existed. Problem with being stuck in a room with a bunch of stumps. I like things to be proven before I implement, and thanks god you guys have done the preliminary work for me. :)
Member #285 - Civilian

LRob

Quote from: born2print on March 25, 2008, 11:39:24 AMYeah, smartmarks rule, try for the upgrade.
Also, btw, we run "floating licenses" for Preps, no dongles but it is over the network.

We have the same thing. I like it that way. Don't have to mess with anybodies dongle :shocked: Everybody has a common dongle  :huh:

Ear

I would share my dongle but my girlfriend's USB port would no longer be accessible to me.  :sad: Must keep my dongle to myself.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black