Fuji Javelin 8800e and Rampage Output Director question

Started by hello world, November 04, 2015, 12:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hello world

Hey all,

This is probably a stretch, but we've got a Fuji Javelin 8800e and a Win7 machine running Rampage Output Director v1.7. Occasionally the plates will not send and it is if the cable was unplugged. To resolve this, a reboot of the windows PC is necessary. Does anyone know anything about this? A fix or workaround? Perhaps someone with similar issues?

(Sorry in advance if this is wrong board; I am not a prepress guy)

andyfest

Our Fuji T9000 freezes occasionally and a reboot of both the platesetter and the Fuji Gateway (Celebrant) server is necessary. Screws the plate image too. Fortunately it only happens once a month or so.
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

Ear

Typical Windows memory leak. I have a Javelin 9000 (Screen PT-R 8600 rebadge). It has nothing to do with the platesetter. The tiff catchers on Windows boxes frequently have a "memory leak" and need to be rebooted periodically. I have gotten to where I reboot mine every Friday, at the end of production, so I don't have a freeze-up the following week. Otherwise, it does the same thing.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black