Print-Media Congress from 22. to 24. September 2010 in Mainz/Germany

Started by onlinedruckerei, August 31, 2010, 03:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onlinedruckerei

The Print-Media Congress, which takes place from 22. to 24. September 2010 at the ZDF broadcasting centre in Mainz, deals with three key issues:

- Strategy, prepress production
- Print to post print production
- ePublishing, Mobilmedia and services

The organiser is the Federal Association of Printing and Media, which is staging this event to address agencies, prepress providers, print shops and print processors. About 50 speakers from the industry explain the various sectors, forms and characteristics as well as the trends of print and media production. Information requests and applications can be made under fax number +49 (0)611-803194 or by email under info(at)print-media-forum(dot)de.

Slappy

So, was it announced when Print will finally be Dead? I don't think I got the Memo.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yeah a bunch of dried up old codgers explaining to trench-workers how it's done. Make me laugh. :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

Slappy

Yup, just like GraphExpo is this week, so all the sales slime will have these "new, fantastic ideas!!" on how to reviatalize our business. Things like QR codes & intelligent mail etc. that they really have NO understanding of & then in a few months it'll back to the same old crap.  :rolleyes:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

Quote from: gnubler on October 05, 2010, 10:53:50 AMLong live the mighty church newsletter and dog food box...

Pharmaceutical and Haircare please,  leave that Old Roy shit in Okiehomie.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: G_Town on October 05, 2010, 11:03:42 AM
Quote from: gnubler on October 05, 2010, 10:53:50 AMLong live the mighty church newsletter and dog food box...

Pharmaceutical and Haircare please,  leave that Old Roy shit in Okiehomie.

Bitch, I do a lot of pharmaceutical boxes here. I also do condom boxes. Jealous?

That reminds me, I got to show you the newest condom box... it's a riot. The last one was called "The Stimulus Pack."

Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

Pardon me... could you move that package up a wee bit. I can't make it out for the glare.
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: tapdn on October 05, 2010, 11:48:50 AMPardon me... could you move that package up a wee bit. I can't make it out for the glare.

No. Here's the new one... it's still in the works.

Member #285 - Civilian

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: tapdn on October 05, 2010, 11:48:50 AMPardon me... could you move that package up a wee bit. I can't make it out for the glare.

Does this "glare" talk to you? Tell him to screw himself. This isn't Olan Mills.
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Hahaha, yeah, I forgot to flip it. Just tryin' to be nice to the old man.
Member #285 - Civilian