Kodak Geometry Editor

Started by harimaukuatkuat, March 28, 2016, 08:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

Quote from: Joe on January 13, 2017, 10:45:50 AMKodak has removed the downloads and installation instructions for the Acrobat DC Plug-ins for Prinergy 7.5 and lower and all they say now is Prinergy 8 automatically installs them so upgrade to Prinergy 8. :angry:

Sounds like the Kodak support I know and love.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigiCorn

I did install for 7.5 on DC. Seems to work, but doesn't seem to sync with the license.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

Make sure your hosts file on the Mac is up to date and contains all of your Prinergy servers in it.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Adriano

Quote from: Joe on April 29, 2016, 07:22:59 AMHere ya go:

Prinergy Acrobat DC plugins for PC
Joe. You are a lifesaver as usual. Partnerplace.kodak.crappyplaceonearth doesn't let me download it. Bad gateway. Thank you so much
Still not drinking. Never been better