News:

Main Menu

Acrobat bug report

Started by Joe, August 23, 2017, 11:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

Legit... two votes... is your Adobe alter-ego Russian? Cornski
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

pspdfppdfxhd

>:( g
Quote from: Joe on August 23, 2017, 02:24:44 PMJust noticed users can comment on it too. Feel free to add some well worded snark.

If that dont work, try killing them with kindness.

Joe

I've tried kindness for the last 15 years or so. Doesn't work.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

SpicyVindaloo

Another vote here. Thanks Joe

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: DigiCorn on August 25, 2017, 11:44:59 AMI voted twice. Both from verified Adobe accounts, so it's legit. Also left a comment.

Hey, that's the dude from trailer park boys.

He opened a store in a storage shed once called "Convenients Store". Sold smokes in packs of 1.

pspdfppdfxhd

Sorry, talkin about DigiCorns picture

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Ear on August 25, 2017, 01:01:13 PMLegit... two votes... is your Adobe alter-ego Russian? Cornski

Hey, that's Julien from trailer park boys.... with the ever present rum and coke in his hand.

Ear

"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DPSprint

has anyone noticed that acrobat seems to be hogging all the ram in the past week? I am suddenly getting out of memory issues and the problem seems to be acrobat... never had any memory issues at all until this week... its just odd. I have 16 gbs ram at present

Joe

16 GB of RAM here too. Run Acrobat all day. Haven't had any memory errors. Other than the old age type.

DPSprint

LOL Joe... i get that a lot too

i've had to force quit at least once a day this week... and I am not using anything more software wise than i did last week. I have been keeping activity monitor open to check it during the day.
Maybe its just me.
The IT guy said acrobat did a big upgrade last week so i wondered if that had something to do with it. he suggested more ram

Joe

Quote from: DPSprint on August 31, 2017, 05:17:49 PMLOL Joe... i get that a lot too

i've had to force quit at least once a day this week... and I am not using anything more software wise than i did last week. I have been keeping activity monitor open to check it during the day.
Maybe its just me.
The IT guy said acrobat did a big upgrade last week so i wondered if that had something to do with it. he suggested more ram

Take him up on it. 32 GB can't hurt. :rotf:

DPSprint

LOL nope it wont at all!

just had to force quite it again... yegads this is annoying

Joe

Wasn't by chance a pdf with 8 gazillion paths in it?

t-pat

Quote from: Joe on September 01, 2017, 06:34:16 AMWasn't by chance a pdf with 8 gazillion paths in it?

Vector bomber strikes again. I love showing people wireframe view on these things.
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait