Epson Tech in Kentucky

Started by Slappy, October 10, 2023, 10:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Anybody in the greater Kentucky area have a good tech for Epsons? One of our "partner" shops asked who we use, I've got a guy locally, but I don't think he'll travel that far.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Ear

Epson tech? You should be able to purchase your own baseball bat and take care of it yourself. Wear eye protection.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigiCorn

Quote from: Ear on October 25, 2023, 05:55:12 PMEpson tech? You should be able to purchase your own baseball bat and take care of it yourself. Wear eye protection.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway