Naples/Ft Myers, Florida

Started by Sabrina The Turd Polisher, May 09, 2011, 07:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

I think he meant "tequila storage company"
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

I can roll with that! But it should be more like a tequila-rum storage.
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

David

yeah, that's the ticket...

Tequila Storage Company, Dave speaking... may I take your order?
Would you care for a hand crafted Mojito to go with that Margarita?  Would you like fries with that?
Pull up to the drive through window please...
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

But why would you want to sell any?

Deserted tropical island, lifetime supply of tequila, a few knives...sounds like a plan.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Quote from: gnubler on May 09, 2011, 02:32:32 PMBut why would you want to sell any?

Deserted tropical island, lifetime supply of tequila, a few knives...sounds like a plan.
Don't forget the stripy socks!  :wink:
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

David

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on May 09, 2011, 02:37:18 PM
Quote from: gnubler on May 09, 2011, 02:32:32 PMBut why would you want to sell any?

no socks, we'll be going barefoot, it's my island and I can make any rules I want. ...and we will be going commando

Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Clothes will not be needed when it's always 85 degrees.

Quote from: david on May 09, 2011, 02:43:18 PM

no socks, we'll be going barefoot, it's my island and I can make any rules I want. ...and we will be going commando

I'm down with either, but Gnub looks so good in the socks. Maybe we can haz a Gnub Wears Socks Day? Maybe every Monday...

gnubler

Forget about the socks. I wear my thongs, though. (footwear, of course)

David

I have a thong on now....

Emerson Lake and Palmer, Lucky Man
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Thinth when did you get a lithp?

Joe

You do realize that sand will find it's way into all kinds of places where it shouldn't be? Humans wear clothes for a reason.  :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

David

Quote from: Joe on May 09, 2011, 03:06:03 PM

You do realize that sand will find it's way into the all kinds of places where it shouldn't be? Humans wear clothes for a reason.  :laugh:

aren't you supposed to be in the attic fixin' the damn wires? Insulation will be finding it's way into all sorts of places, too.
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Quote from: david on May 09, 2011, 03:08:13 PM
Quote from: Joe on May 09, 2011, 03:06:03 PM

You do realize that sand will find it's way into the all kinds of places where it shouldn't be? Humans wear clothes for a reason.  :laugh:

aren't you supposed to be in the attic fixin' the damn wires? Insulation will be finding it's way into all sorts of places, too.

Sheesh boss, even the Mexicans get breaks.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.