$2500 execution

Started by ninjaPB_43, December 09, 2008, 11:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tapdn

Well PB, wish ya luck there. As I say: there's 3 things every man should have in life- a VW Beetle, the clap and an ex wife!!
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: tapdn on December 09, 2008, 12:11:57 PMWell PB, wish ya luck there. As I say: there's 3 things every man should have in life- a VW Beetle, the clap and an ex wife!!

Oh gawd, I don't want ANY of those!   You can keep them.
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Joe

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on December 09, 2008, 12:09:28 PM
Quote from: tapdn on December 09, 2008, 12:05:57 PM...and ex wives!

I think it's hilarious that a $2500 execution thread turns to "ex wives"  I don't have one, but I'm assuming it'd be worth EVERY PENNY?  :laugh:

Are you sure an execution took place? I don't think there is much voltage in those cables.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Joe on December 09, 2008, 12:15:18 PM
Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on December 09, 2008, 12:09:28 PM
Quote from: tapdn on December 09, 2008, 12:05:57 PM...and ex wives!

I think it's hilarious that a $2500 execution thread turns to "ex wives"  I don't have one, but I'm assuming it'd be worth EVERY PENNY?  :laugh:

Are you sure an execution took place? I don't think there is much voltage in those cables.

no, no I'm not..  But I am not getting up there to find a carcass either..  Every time I move one of the ceiling tiles I get a head full of rat poop..  its just not worth it. 
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

Quote from: tapdn on December 09, 2008, 12:11:57 PMWell PB, wish ya luck there. As I say: there's 3 things every man should have in life- a VW Beetle, the clap and an ex wife!!

I get the feeling Tap dislikes his former spouse.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

tapdn

...and you like yours???  :undecided:
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
~Farabomb

gnubler

Quote from: tapdn on December 09, 2008, 12:37:50 PM...and you like yours???  :undecided:

I was making a funnie. You have mentioned the wrath of her destruction many times.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

tapdn

Quote from: gnubler on December 09, 2008, 12:46:55 PM
Quote from: tapdn on December 09, 2008, 12:37:50 PM...and you like yours???  :undecided:

I was making a funnie. You have mentioned the wrath of her destruction many times.

Me making funny too- it's a standing joke. Wait... she's a standing joke! :laugh:
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

gnubler

Quote from: tapdn on December 09, 2008, 01:02:48 PM
Quote from: gnubler on December 09, 2008, 12:46:55 PM

Me making funny too- it's a standing joke. Wait... she's a standing joke! :laugh:

So is he! When he isn't passed out drunk!  :laugh: :laugh:

beermonster

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Chelle

Heh. We have a traps, poison, etc. We don't have RATS but mice move into the building come fall/winter since we are out in the industrial park and therefore a rural area. About a year or so ago, one of the girls in my department actually had a mouse come walking down the cloth wall of her cubicle. I've never seen anymore go over a desk that fast in my life. :laugh:
Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

Stiv

I was working in Detroit 30 years ago and I saw a Cat-sized Rat go into a 2" hole.

The place where we ate lunch was always dark, one time when the lights were brought up there were roaches everywhere. The undersides of the tables were crawling with them. Yuck.

S

jimking

We have a family of mice running all over, a squirrel that steals crackers and waterbugs as big as mice. The waterbugs scare the hell out of me!

G_Town

I was standing talking to a guy one day at his desk and he looks over and there's a mouse hanging from his front feet from the guys coffee mug with his head down in the cup taking a big old gulp of java.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: G_Town on December 10, 2008, 08:41:48 AMI was standing talking to a guy one day at his desk and he looks over and there's a mouse hanging from his front feet from the guys coffee mug with his head down in the cup taking a big old gulp of java.

hahahaha  and then leaving a few pellets behind.  delicious!