"1-off" foiling..

Started by delooch, February 25, 2009, 02:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tapdn

Is it true then that unicorns breath smells like patchouli?
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

youston

That's a common misunderstanding. Patchouli drips from the unicorn's horn.

gnubler

Quote from: youston on February 25, 2009, 05:56:37 PMOh, FFS people, KEEP UP!!

Unicorns. Fart. Skittles.

Careful, You. "They" might be watching you type. Unicorns are not work related.

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 25, 2009, 04:59:29 PMHey! A lot of effort went into that!

Let me say it for the 700th time: There is but one purpose for a website, and that is to convey information to the user in an organized, efficient manner no matter what computer platform or internet speed they are using. Anything else is just arthouse fag fluff that deserves to be shot. That's why all my websites are just plain text with no images whatsoever, and provide translations into over 560 different languages. Gotta cater to as many people as you can.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Skryber

I'm sorry Gnubler. We didn't realize you created that beauty. And sour skittles can be sparkly damnit!!!!!!
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff