MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Started by Joe, December 21, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

born2print

Thanks joe, see y'all next year!
 :-*
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

Joe

Unfortunately after today I have to come back in this year. :(

David

HO HO HO!!!

Merry Christmas to All!!!

Have a drink on me!!

Cheers!
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

David

damn, my old amimated gif don't move...  color me bummed
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

AaronH

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy new year!

Joe, I have to work on Wednesday too. Next week is going to be so slow, I might have to bring in my Switch.
Mac & Windows | XMF | Fiery | Oris

Joe

We're so slammed and have been all year. Almost everyone has vacation left and everyone is trying to get vacation and sick days in before the end of the year. So next week I have one vacation day on the 24th and then have to call in sick on the 27th to use up my last sick day. Then another vacation day on New Years Eve and still have a day and half of vacation I'll have to take after the 1st of the year sometime. Some people here still have 2 weeks of vacation to take but we're so damned busy so they can't let everyone off. So I am off 4 days after today, work 1 day, off 1 day, work 1 day, off 4 days, then work 3 days, then off 3 days...I'll be so confused on what days are what by then.

pspdfppdfxhd

I am off 11 days till Jan. 2, paid, 1500 dollar bonus, less than last year but buiness was down. I am very grateful.

delooch

check this out-

I get to work all next week except the 25th, by myself, for regular pay, and i "get to" keep coming back for a while! I was so busy this week i didnt even get to attend our holiday lunch, which is about as close to a bonus as im gonna get. :banana:

Slappy

Merry Christmas B4ers!!

Likewise we're all hands on the 26th-28th and New Year's Eve too, but hoping to get a little downtime to do much needed XMF archiving & updates, prep for Switch install and a few other impending projects to help productivity. Fun fun fun!!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

motormount

Tracy

Hope everyone had good relaxing times!

DigiCorn

I was laid up with a relapse of pneumonia, which I've had since the second week of November. The new antibiotic they gave me seems to be working, though. Back at work today for the first time in 10 days.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

scottrsimons

Quote from: DigiCorn on December 26, 2018, 01:00:08 PMI was laid up with a relapse of pneumonia, which I've had since the second week of November. The new antibiotic they gave me seems to be working, though. Back at work today for the first time in 10 days.
That's one way to get a vacation.  :sarcasm:
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

DigiCorn

Quote from: scottrsimons on December 26, 2018, 01:32:57 PM
Quote from: DigiCorn on December 26, 2018, 01:00:08 PMI was laid up with a relapse of pneumonia, which I've had since the second week of November. The new antibiotic they gave me seems to be working, though. Back at work today for the first time in 10 days.
That's one way to get a vacation.  :sarcasm:
unpaid
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway