3D printing

Started by Tracy, July 07, 2011, 06:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

I am a zombie. No worries.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Very nice. You are talented, have you ever considered being a graphic designer?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

in my previous life, it was my first ambition...

talked out of it by my art teacher, that's how I got into printing.
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

:laugh:  damn it david, that picture made me spittle my screen!
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

I've looked at it at least four times so far and I keep chuckling. It's quite the masterpiece.

Quote from: gnubler on July 12, 2011, 04:50:55 PMI've looked at it at least four times so far and I keep chuckling. It's quite the masterpiece.
I don't know what's better, the eyes? Or that purdy mouf?  :laugh:
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

gnubler

That's a DCS/jimking thing, I'm not into it.

David

thank you, yes, it's one of the best of the Goog...

there's always something out there if you know how to look.
I may put a patch on one eye and make it my new avatar...

:laugh:
Livin' la Vida Loca

Quote from: david on July 13, 2011, 07:39:41 AMthank you, yes, it's one of the best of the Goog...

there's always something out there if you know how to look.
I may put a patch on one eye and make it my new avatar...

:laugh:
voting YES

Chilbear

Joe

Fascinating stuff.

But took 5 days to print? Must have been an Epson. :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.