5 Million gmail accounts compromised

Started by Farabomb, September 10, 2014, 10:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

All of mine & he Wife's were cleared, changed them all anyway. Well, mine at least. Hers she thinks are "good enough" since they're combinations of her Mom's maiden name & various house numbers they've had over the years.  :banghead:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

delooch

on the "cloud" - still baffles me how anyone takes nekkid pictures with any device with a wi-fi connection, let alone upload them to a server on the 'net.. like public enemy said, CANT TRUST IT! NO NO NO NO!

Made in Taiwan

If anybody hacks into my account and really finds my naked pictures, this would surely be the last time that he has the motivation to hack into somebody else's account...

Some time ago I've changed my Google password and had to do a factory reset on my Android phone since it couldn't update anything related to Google anymore due to a lack of option to enter the new password into the phone.

Today I've been courageous and changed the password again, but this time a notification popped open on my phone asking me to enter the new password. Seems they have fixed this problem with a newer version of Android.
Working in Prepress is very difficult. God chose only the best to do this job.

Farabomb

Yea, you can't seem to change it from your phone but it's quite easy from chrome. You change your password, your phone gets pissed it can't talk to the home servers anymore and it throws up a notification so you can add your new password.

Sounds simple but when you have people like my boss that has no clue what his google email is, never mind the password it's like smacking your dick in a door.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

frailer

Quote from: Made in Taiwan on September 11, 2014, 10:22:20 PMIf anybody hacks into my account and really finds my naked pictures, this would surely be the last time that he has the motivation to hack into somebody else's account...

....         :laugh:

Really, I just don't get the fuss about naked pics. Take 'em, take the risk. And so what? No-one's being harmed, unlike most of the shit going down in the world now.  :shrug:   

As for any of my naked pics, they'd break the mouse trying to exit.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Made in Taiwan

:goodpost:

And the reaction of anybody hacking our accounts would be like this guy's:

Best Scary Maze Game Reaction

Sorry, I'll be busy now... Uploading some pictures...
Working in Prepress is very difficult. God chose only the best to do this job.