News:

Main Menu

QR codes

Started by Laurens, November 22, 2009, 10:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

But you're part of the QR Code Testing Committee. :laugh:  is this the dezigner that can't seem to get the proper season in the masthead of the newsletter?
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

beermonster

i dint know there was a QRCTC.

anyone else know there was a QRCTC?

why want I invited a seat on the QRCTC?
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

gnubler

You want to be on the committee?  :laugh: I'm trying to avoid it as long as possible. It's going to become the new Facebook and soon people will be getting QR codes tattooed on their hands "for fun" as Big Bro watches and waits for the best way to utilize the barcodes.  :toaster:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

beermonster

ya mean skynet right? skynet INVENTED QR codes..................course i wanna be on the committee - ya get to see who's on the kill list next...i've seen one or two names from here on it....

...... i like .....'s

gnubler

I can see it already, tattooed douchebags sticking out their hand to someone they just met a bar..."Hey baby, scan me, then we can txt l8tr LOLOLOMG!!!11"
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Holy crap Gnub! Hilarious! LOLOLOMG!!!!111111!
?
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on May 17, 2011, 09:07:52 AMBut you're part of the QR Code Testing Committee. :laugh:  is this the dezigner that can't seem to get the proper season in the masthead of the newsletter?

Yep, the exact one. Not only can she not get the season right she can't get the year right either. I'm a little pissed I missed that.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Farabomb

Quote from: gnubler on May 17, 2011, 09:28:12 AMI can see it already, tattooed douchebags sticking out their hand to someone they just met a bar..."Hey baby, scan me, then we can txt l8tr LOLOLOMG!!!11"

Soon to be seen on "the Jersey Shore".

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on May 17, 2011, 09:45:34 AMHoly crap Gnub! Hilarious! LOLOLOMG!!!!111111!
?

You used WAY too many ones there. I think that's the day's quota.

gnubler

Quote from: Farabomb on May 17, 2011, 09:46:27 AM
Quote from: gnubler on May 17, 2011, 09:28:12 AMI can see it already, tattooed douchebags sticking out their hand to someone they just met a bar..."Hey baby, scan me, then we can txt l8tr LOLOLOMG!!!11"

Soon to be seen on "the Jersey Shore".

Well, I did type "douchebag"  :laugh:

beermonster

whats Jersey Shore?

i'm a brit - we don't know these things - we eat cucumber sanwidges and drink arfnoon tea and wear bowler hats

Quote from: gnubler on May 17, 2011, 09:47:07 AM
Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on May 17, 2011, 09:45:34 AMHoly crap Gnub! Hilarious! LOLOLOMG!!!!111111!
?

You used WAY too many ones there. I think that's the day's quota.
That means I can move on to Number 2?  :cool:

gnubler

Farabomb

Quote from: beermonster on May 17, 2011, 09:49:34 AMwhats Jersey Shore?

i'm a brit - we don't know these things - we eat cucumber sanwidges and drink arfnoon tea and wear bowler hats

The Jersey Shore is what the "Italians" here in the US get for complaining that The Sopranos made them look bad. Guess the closest thing you guys have to guidos are chavs over there. Seriously your life is better off not ever having to see an image of snooki.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

She looks like a nice girl. Here ya go