News:

Main Menu

Movie TV fonts

Started by G_Town, February 13, 2008, 05:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Adriano

Still not drinking. Never been better

jezza

No Motorhead  :sad: but handy  :cool:
one sick prepress mofo

Gutnbg

Way cool.

(Don't show any designers.)
Too weeks ago i cuddent even spel PRINTOR an now i are one

DigitalCrapShoveler

Wow, someone broke into my machine and stole all my movie/tv fonts... seriously I have most of these and a lot more, I collect fonts, Prepress habit. I have about 46,000 fonts. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.
Member #285 - Civilian

G_Town

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 14, 2008, 12:05:25 AMWow, someone broke into my machine and stole all my movie/tv fonts... seriously I have most of these and a lot more, I collect fonts, Prepress habit. I have about 46,000 fonts. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

you collect fonts, what like trading cards or comic books?

G_Town

ninjaPB_43

that made my head hurt.     :quickdraw:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

G_Town

Pointyhat

And any font you don't find at that link, the movie used Trajan.

http://typographica.org/001120.php

ninjaPB_43

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yeah, I collect fonts. It is a valuable resource for me and my crew here. I also collect apps, and salesman ears.
Member #285 - Civilian

G_Town

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 14, 2008, 08:58:14 AMYeah, I collect fonts. It is a valuable resource for me and my crew here. I also collect apps, and salesman ears.

Well I sure hope you have licenses for all those fonts or the silent black helicopters will be swooping in at any moment to take you to font jail. :police: :smileycop:

ninjaPB_43

I hear they have really big and mean mens in font jail.  I'd hate to be in there..   :peep: