Cool online font creator

Started by almaink, April 09, 2008, 08:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

I just made a new font with my stylus. Here's a sample, do you love it or do you love it?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

A,B, & C..   looks like we'll have a font conflict, sorry must trash your file now..    BEEP BEEP...     VROOOOOOM..
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on April 11, 2008, 12:01:24 PMI just made a new font with my stylus. Here's a sample, do you love it or do you love it?

Im insulted..   
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

David

lovin it...

how much for the font?
I have a customer that wants to buy good used fonts.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on April 11, 2008, 12:01:24 PMI just made a new font with my stylus. Here's a sample, do you love it or do you love it?

Okay, the first job I get with that font that crashes my RIP I'm going to have to blame you. You'll be famous though. Just like that guy that created Comic Sans.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Quote from: david on April 11, 2008, 12:05:45 PMhow much for the font?
I have a customer that wants to buy good used fonts.

It's one million dollars. Consider it "art"
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

One million dollars?!!!   nothanks.  would you accept 2 million?   :undecided:

David

cash or check?

money order?

gift coupons?
Livin' la Vida Loca

ninjaPB_43

gnubler

I do work for beer. I can provide a list of acceptable hooch.

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

ninjaPB_43

I'll honk for fonts!!   BEEP BEEP

David

what are you?

some kinda clown or what???

Livin' la Vida Loca

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

ninjaPB_43

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!   FFS, DAvid, not with yogurt in my mouth, now if someone walks in while Im wiping my monitor they'll think the worst of me..