FEX needing to be reinstalled with every log on

Started by Contrast, May 12, 2009, 12:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratintrap

Apparently it's a national crisis too. :shocked:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe on May 13, 2009, 09:37:33 AMGoogle gets it's info from the DCSmeister.

Hahahahahaha, yep... little nuggets of gold beneath mountains of trash!
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Contrast

I had to restart this morning and found out this didn't fix the problem, I had to reinstall again. If anyone hears of anyone else with this problem I'd be curious to know.

tapdn

usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on May 13, 2009, 08:06:09 PM
Quote from: Joe on May 13, 2009, 09:37:33 AMGoogle gets it's info from the DCSmeister.

I wish there was a "culturally refined" or "maturity" filter for Google so all the trash wouldn't show up.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Who? Hilary Clinton?  :laugh: I would too.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

born2print

Quote from: gnubler on May 14, 2009, 09:06:06 AM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on May 13, 2009, 08:06:09 PM

I wish there was a "culturally refined" or "maturity" filter for Google so all the trash wouldn't show up.
"One man's trash is another man's treasure" :shrug:
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

Joe

Quote from: Contrast on May 14, 2009, 06:26:40 AMI had to restart this morning and found out this didn't fix the problem, I had to reinstall again. If anyone hears of anyone else with this problem I'd be curious to know.

Did you try applejack or some other utility that will find and remove corrupt preference files? Plus repair permissions can't hurt either. Applejack will do both. Along with clean your cache files and a host of other stuff. At this point I'd definitely go that route.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.