News:

Main Menu

Class reunion font

Started by jimking, April 14, 2011, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

can I get mine with whipped cream on top?
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Seriously?

As you like it...
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

WOW, this thread has COMPLETELY changed since yesterday. Humm, whipped cream, bananas, boners, girls eating banana and hot sauce on the naughty bits.
I like whipped cream on top of mine then, too!
http://www.whippedlightning.com/
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Has anyone ever gone to a class reunion?
Member #285 - Civilian

No, my 20th was last summer and I had better people to see/visit/do.
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 15, 2011, 12:57:37 PMHas anyone ever gone to a class reunion?

Fvck no. Same reason I don't do Facespace or any of that crap.

I hated them then, no reason I wouldn't hate them now.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yeah, I know. I feel the same. But, people actually attend these... I can barely keep up with the people I come in contact with now. I can't imagine dredging up more from my past to throw in the mix.
Member #285 - Civilian

David

I went to the 10th, but didn't to the 20th, or the 30th, and probably won't go to the 40th, next year.

didn't like them then, don't like them now.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

Okay, did you "enjoy" the first time?
Member #285 - Civilian

delooch

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on April 15, 2011, 12:57:37 PMHas anyone ever gone to a class reunion?

never. and never will. anyone from there i gave 2 shits about are still in contact with me, which is zero.

and why? to sentimental about the girls i could have screwed, but didnt because i was too naive at the time? thats what facebook is for!

gnubler

The swapping of kid pics and baby stories is enough to keep me far, far away from anything like that.

I generally dislike kids, babies, etc. That's why I have my tubes tied.  :dev2:

gnubler

gnubler

Did you see last Monday's episode of Colbert? Watch it.