News:

Main Menu

MetaPlus

Started by jimking, September 30, 2011, 10:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimking

Does anyone know if there is a MetaPlus Font available for the PC instead of the Mac? I don't think there is.

DigiCorn

Not sure... but is it an OTF or TT? They're bisexual, ya know?  :sarcasm:

There also might be some freeware font convertors out there on the interwebs to make a Type 1 into a TT.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

delooch

ive got a type 1 set, everything except "plus"

jimking

It's an old legacy font, not dual platform. There are versions that are close but with this client its risky.

David

did the one I gave you work ok Jim?
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

jimking

I haven't received it yet on my end.

David

I sent it to you at 11:34am  CST

weird
Livin' la Vida Loca

David

see if i can attach it here
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Quote from: david on September 30, 2011, 11:46:24 AMI sent it to you at 11:34am  CST

DOOMED! How can you stand for this?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

jimking

Quote from: david on September 30, 2011, 11:46:54 AMsee if i can attach it here
Thanks David I'll let you know.

jimking

Perfecto!! Thanks again   :drunk:

David

excellent!

glad it works!

cheers!
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Jim's drinking already? Well he is 3 hrs ahead...
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

it's always 5, somewhere on this planet, so drink up!
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigiCorn

When I worked in advertising we always drank on the clock. Well, the creative department did, anyway. If you worked 1 minute overtime, it was company policy to pick up a dinner tab... and if you were working, they even paid for drinks.

The CD, AD and I went to an Applebee's across the parking lot one night to work on a proposal for a local supermarket chain. We were there from 5 until 11. For the three of us, the bill came to $190 and I'm the only one who ordered food. And the company paid for it all!!
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway