News:

Main Menu

AWS support

Started by G_Town, December 11, 2007, 12:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beck

For those of us in the Midwest, bad news.

Sean is no longer working for AWS.  He took a job as Production Manager at a place in the Chicago area.  He was sick of the travel & wants to start a family.

We'll miss his help a TON.

beck
Nevertheless....beck has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Joe

Joe

Oh man, that sucks. He was one of the most knowledgeable guys they had. I can certainly understand his reasoning though.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

G_Town

Never heard of him and I am originally form the MW, of course, we didn't have a service contract so I couldn't call anyway :laugh:

On a side note placed a call with support 4 hours ago and am still waiting for a call back :angry:

T

Sean, Sean, you will be missed. AAhh everytime you rolled your eyes at Brians comments. Ha

Joe

Quote from: G_Town on February 25, 2008, 12:34:06 PMNever heard of him and I am originally form the MW, of course, we didn't have a service contract so I couldn't call anyway :laugh:

Sean was the guy they brought in when the other support people couldn't get something to work. And he had a direct line to the programmers in Belgium.

Joe

Quote from: beck on February 22, 2008, 08:24:04 AMFor those of us in the Midwest, bad news.

Sean is no longer working for AWS.  He took a job as Production Manager at a place in the Chicago area.  He was sick of the travel & wants to start a family.

We'll miss his help a TON.

beck

And now the good news. Sean starts working for AWS again at the end of this week. :grin: