Recent

Author Topic: Prinect - Renderer  (Read 2966 times)

Offline haushold

Prinect - Renderer
« on: August 05, 2013, 08:36:42 AM »
We have been running Prinect with a MetaDimension Rip for a while - but were having a lot of issues with spot colors. We have since "upgraded" to the Renderer Rip. This seems to be helping our spot color issues - but there is a real lack of a user interface in rend. Does anyone have positive experiences with the Rend?
Artificial intellegence is no match for natural stupidity.

Offline DigiCorn

• Terrorizing humans since 1971
  • Supreme Ninja
  • There is no Dana, only Zul!
    • Clerks.
Re: Prinect - Renderer
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 10:53:50 AM »

We have been running Prinect with a MetaDimension Rip for a while - but were having a lot of issues with spot colors. We have since "upgraded" to the Renderer Rip. This seems to be helping our spot color issues - but there is a real lack of a user interface in rend. Does anyone have positive experiences with the Rend?
Positive? No.

Many years ago I used an old version of Meta. I quit that job three times, but they kept begging me to come back. The third time, I made them have the Rampage RIP in place before I returned.

[edit]At one point in the process, the boss was so sure he was right and I was wrong, he convinced the Heidelberg people to come out and do a sit-down with me. I pointed out about 15 glaring errors that made my life miserable on a daily basis, and then argued with them until they finally broke down and admitted it didn't work right and would refund some of the company's investment.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 10:56:10 AM by DigiCorn »
"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway