I tried the creep feature

Started by Lumpy, February 12, 2009, 07:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

She needs to stay off the bong during work hours.
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

...or a couple of boxes of wine.
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

Skryber

No no...DCS.....I'm much more relaxed after a schmoke. Maybe I can get designer here to do gravity bongs with me in bathroom sink!!!! Then we can just stare at my awesome hippie screensaver the rest of the night!!
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Skryber on February 12, 2009, 05:25:02 PMNo no...DCS.....I'm much more relaxed after a schmoke. Maybe I can get designer here to do gravity bongs with me in bathroom sink!!!! Then we can just stare at my awesome hippie screensaver the rest of the night!!

Never consort with the enemy. You have much to learn young one. :evil:
Member #285 - Civilian

Skryber

The only reason I'm actually still here is because she is being juggled by 3 other designers. She is about as delirious as I've ever seen her and it's kind of amusing. If these 3 designers were here, there would be no patience on my part. 
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Skryber on February 12, 2009, 06:05:12 PMThe only reason I'm actually still here is because I'm strangling this designer and about to cut her jugular. She is about as blue and limp as I've ever seen her and it's kind of amusing. If this designer doesn't die soon, there will be no more patience on my part. 

there you go, cleaned that up for you a little bit, it was sort of offensive the way you had it.
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Skryber

ninjaPB_43

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Chelle

Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F