News:

Main Menu

Select by Region

Started by Tracy, July 21, 2023, 07:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCurry

Boy, do I miss Prinergy!
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Joe

Quote from: DCurry on March 20, 2024, 12:19:20 PMBoy, do I miss Prinergy!
I know a place that has Prinergy that would hire you if you didn't mind moving half way across the country and most likely take a cut in pay. ;D
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DCurry

I don't miss it that much.

Prinect is okay. Interestingly, I learned that it was created by some of the same people behind Prinergy. Seems like it behaves more like Apogee, though. 
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Tracy

Quote from: Joe on March 20, 2024, 12:14:41 PMI think I jinxed myself by getting into this thread. Yesterday my old Prepress manager called asking for some help with Prinergy.  :o
;D ;D ;D
Are you gonna help?

Joe

Tracy

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Joe on March 20, 2024, 12:14:41 PMI think I jinxed myself by getting into this thread. Yesterday my old Prepress manager called asking for some help with Prinergy.  :o
Told ya they would eventually call, told ya!   ;D

Joe

Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on March 20, 2024, 02:51:18 PMTold ya they would eventually call, told ya!  ;D
They called a lot for the first few months but it slacked off after that. It has probably been about 8 months before yesterday.

David

Quote from: Joe on March 20, 2024, 04:36:51 PMThey called a lot for the first few months but it slacked off after that. It has probably been about 8 months before yesterday.
do they pay you for the "consultation"?
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Quote from: David on March 21, 2024, 07:50:35 AMdo they pay you for the "consultation"?
Wait...lemme check the mail...................no check.