How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Tracy

I will be working from home starting tomorow

need a little help, the TeamViewer on my server (PC) needs updating
I found you just click on the help menu and update
I'm. not seeing a menu bar to do this, Im a PC retard

Joe

I tried TeamViewer here for some people at work that use Windows. Every time they would log in to the business IP it would say it detected it was a business and you can't use personal (FREE) accounts and it would end the session every 5 minutes. One "PRO" account runs $49 per month so I switched them all to Google Chrome Desktop. It can to PC > PC, PC > Mac, Mac > Mac, or Mac > PC. It can also do Linux > PC or Mac too. And it is free.

Tracy on the PC you need to make sure you download the TeamViewer client and not the server. The server only allows connections to come in to that PC. The client allows you to connect to other PC's or Macs running TeamViewer.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Skryber

I've been watching Ozark. I'm a few episodes into the latest season. Getting sick of the wife.
A friend of mine is always telling me to watch certain shows and I do and never watch more than one episode, if that. She likes dumb shit. One was Santa Clarita Diet. Garbage. It's just too stupid. And she hates the shows that I like. The Tudors is what I'm watching now....The Last Kingdom, Spartacus, Peaky Blinders, The Irishman. Anyway, her and I clash with tv shows and she keeps telling me to watch Tiger King. She said, "I know you don't like trash tv but you won't be able to look away." I feel like I have watched it because of everything I see on social media. A gay hillbilly with a lot of exotic cats gets a few straight men to marry him bribing them with meth and tigers. A guy that works for him gets his arm ripped off by a tiger. He's not a fan of some lady named Carol who "allegedly" killed her husband by feeding him to a tiger. Most likely by pouring sardine oil on him. Joe Exotic makes weird country music videos about big cats and how awesome he is. And now he's in jail for 2 counts of murder for hire. Is that basically it in a nutshell? Do I really need to watch it?
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Joe

My wife started watching it. She said it is pretty stupid. I think she is about to walk away from it.

Tracy

Ok I will try to chrome desktop I have it on the Macs

Tracy

DPSprint

Tracy

Slappy

Quote from: Joe on April 07, 2020, 10:47:09 AM
I tried TeamViewer here for some people at work that use Windows. Every time they would log in to the business IP it would say it detected it was a business and you can't use personal (FREE) accounts and it would end the session every 5 minutes.
Yeah, not sure how they "detect" IP ranges. One of our guys kept getting booted from using the free version, I've got it installed on like4-5 machines though and so far - no boot!

QuoteOne "PRO" account runs $49 per month so I switched them all to Google Chrome Desktop. It can to PC > PC, PC > Mac, Mac > Mac, or Mac > PC. It can also do Linux > PC or Mac too. And it is free.
Think I'll add that tomorrow on both ends - just in case. With SO many people doing remote now, I bet the noose is going to tighten.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

Quote from: Slappy on April 07, 2020, 09:06:06 PM
Yeah, not sure how they "detect" IP ranges. One of our guys kept getting booted from using the free version, I've got it installed on like4-5 machines though and so far - no boot!

TeamViewer: Why do I see 'Commercial use suspected' / 'Commercial use detected'

Tracy

Holy Cow!!
working from home and my desk chair is uncomfortable
I look over at my husbands desk, he's got this massive chair, pulled it over to my desk
and OMG! it is so comfortable!! when he gets home from work he's going to see it at my desk!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Joe

:lmao:

My biggest issue working from home today is looking out the window and the sky is blue and it is 85° and I think the fish are probably biting today. :(

Tracy

go ahead and go fishing! who's gonna know! :dev2:

DPSprint

Quote from: Tracy on April 08, 2020, 02:34:18 PM
go ahead and go fishing! who's gonna know! :dev2:
lol... actually same here! its lovely outside... oh wait I can open my door next to my work table and let in the warmth.

Fishing, boating, tramping and hunting and even surfing are on the banned lists here... cant afford to have medical staff or search and rescue out looking for covidiots!
which is a shame cos duck shooting season starts here on may 1st, and apparently the stags are roaring at present, a lot of annoyed hunters out there