Naples/Ft Myers, Florida

Started by Sabrina The Turd Polisher, May 09, 2011, 07:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: delooch on May 09, 2011, 09:32:43 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on May 09, 2011, 09:27:03 AMNever understood the fascination most men have with 2 girls at one time. Most men can't satisfy one woman, why the hell would you want 2 pissed off women near you while naked?

wise words... definitely not for the weary
However I do have "MY" fantasy, which is essentially the same as you guys, except switch out the girls for men. I might actually get some satisfaction that way.   :wink:
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Is today National TMI Day, or what?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on May 09, 2011, 09:38:08 AM
Quote from: delooch on May 09, 2011, 09:32:43 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on May 09, 2011, 09:27:03 AMNever understood the fascination most men have with 2 girls at one time. Most men can't satisfy one woman, why the hell would you want 2 pissed off women near you while naked?

wise words... definitely not for the weary
However I do have "MY" fantasy, which is essentially the same as you guys, except switch out the girls for men. I might actually get some satisfaction that way.   :wink:

Looking to get filled out like an application? I can understand it working out better that way. Most guys could give 2 shits about the others pleasure.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigiCorn

Are the girls nekkid?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Farabomb

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

youston

My wife's from Ft. Myers, and I worked in Naples for about 6 months. I WILL NEVER LIVE THERE AGAIN! It's a horrible, horrible place, unbearably hot from May - October. Completely different climate from the eastern coast of Florida. Absolutely NOTHING to do after going to the beach gets old (which it does, quickly). About 60% of the population flees the state in late April/early May. The people leaving are replaced by approximately 1,000 times their number in mosquitoes and cockroaches.

Learned just before we moved that the native Americans used the gulf coast of Florida as a huge burial ground, and wouldn't live there because they believed is was cursed. The amount of truly fskd-up crap that happened to us out there on a daily basis gives truth to that belief.

gnubler

Quote from: gnubler on May 09, 2011, 10:32:30 AMFlorida is a cesspool.
So is South Carolina...makes me wonder which one is the lesser of two evils? :undecided:
Bottom line, I need to get out of here, I need a warmer climate and it's closer to my sister.
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

You want a warmer climate than SC? how about papua new guinea? 

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

LOL. I heard it's pretty warm in Afghanistan. Kinda dry, though.

Quote from: Farabomb on May 09, 2011, 12:33:21 PMYou want a warmer climate than SC? how about papua new guinea?
The winters are my problem, with my neuro issue winters suck. Anything below 50 degrees, I lose hand dexterity. It sucks. blows.

Quote from: Farabomb on May 09, 2011, 12:33:21 PMYou want a warmer climate than SC? how about papua new guinea?
French Polynesia or Solomon Islands sound real nice to me. I aspire to move to one of them.

David

I'm looking for a nice deserted island so I can start my own prepress company....   not
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Quote from: david on May 09, 2011, 02:18:44 PMI'm looking for a nice deserted island so I can start my own prepress company....   not
who would do a thing like that?  :huh: HA!