News:

Main Menu

Newsletter_heads-up

Started by frailer, June 11, 2008, 05:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

Feb Newsletter out now.

Feb Newsletter

Also, until 28 Feb, Pro FEX is at Euro39, (half price), for those who think it may be worthwhile. That's about 76 Ozpesos.    :laugh:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

frailer

August Newsletter; link below.

August Newsletter

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

Joe

Hey, wait a minute! What happened to March, April, May, June, and July? I feel cheated. :tongue:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Quote from: Joe on August 12, 2009, 07:32:13 PMHey, wait a minute! What happened to March, April, May, June, and July? I feel cheated. :tongue:

Let's just say things are a little more...relaxed..around here.    :cheesy:     Some time for frolics, frippery; and fonts.    :laugh:

Prolly an archive on their site, Joe, if you're desperate. Knowing how you feel about fonts, I doubt that you are.    :wink:

frailer

Fontaholic

Sorry for the "thread necromancy", but...

Out of morbid curiosity, I followed a link or two in here to see if they still worked, and they sort of did.

But as I was skimming through one of the newsletters, I glanced at a font name and had to do a double-take -- instead of "ITC Bolthole", I thought I had seen/read "ITC Butthole"...  :laugh:

Guess it's time for new glasses!   :old:

Cheers, John the Fontaholic

Possum

You can prolly find the second one on one of those free font sites.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Fontaholic

Quote from: Possum on November 26, 2013, 12:52:20 PMYou can prolly find the second one on one of those free font sites.

Oh, I don't doubt it!!  :laugh:

Cheers, John the Fontaholic

DigiCorn

Here's a fun free one I picked up somewheres
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

I wish it looked like Papyrus, then everyone would start using it.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david