You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
1. Operator We offers several services based on different technologies.
3. Our Website - General Each time a Web page or file is accessed through a browser program, the following data is stored: the requested website or file date and time of the request the transferred amount of data the description of the web browser type and the used operating system the IP address of the requesting computer This information is used to log attacks on our sites and stored for 30 days.
3.2. Registration When registering on our website, your e-mail address and a name of your choice will be saved. The password entered during registration is stored encrypted and can not be decrypted. The minimum age for registration is 16 years.
3.3. User Profiles When registering, only the mandatory details of your person are stored. In your user profile you can (voluntarily provide additional information) about yourself: personalized picture (avatar) your location your date of birth (if indicated, you will receive a congratulatory e-mail on your birthday) your gender your membership on Skype, Google, Facebook, Twitter or Github freely selectable texts for: own title personal text signature name and link of your own website This information can then be seen (sometimes as small images) in your profile and in any message you have created.
3.4. Newsletter We only send out newsletters and other electronic notifications if you have consented to receive newsletters as part of your registration. You can change this setting in your user profile. In addition, each newsletter contains a link via which you can unsubscribe from the newsletter. In the event of a breach of data protection or other serious disruptions, we are entitled to send you emails without your consent.
3.5. Software At each request or storage of data, various actions can be taken at the server side to read, store and process the data before sending a transmission or response to the user's calling computer. As part of these actions, the following data is stored: the ID and the login name of the user the ID of the users session the amount of data transferred both from the user's computer to the servers and vice versa the type and amount of requested data but not the content the IP address of the computer These data serve the optimization, capacity planning, clarification of abuse and possibly occurring errors in the B4Print-Forum Software (bugs). The above data will be stored for the duration of 30 days.
4. Hosting services The hosting services we use are for the purpose of providing the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage and database services, collateral and technical maintenance services we use to operate this website. In doing so, we or our hosting provider processes stock data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer.
5. Collection of access data and logfiles We, or our hosting provider, collects on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR Data on every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider. Logfile information is stored for security purposes (for example, to investigate abusive or fraudulent activities) for a maximum of 7 days and then deleted. Data whose further retention is required for evidential purposes shall be exempted from the cancellation until final clarification of the incident.
6. Integration of services and content of third parties We use third-party content or service offerings within our online offering, based on legitimate user interests, to integrate their content and services. This always assumes that the third-party providers perceive the IP address of the users, since they could not send the content to their browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content.
7. Access and right of use There is basically no legal entitlement to activation for this forum. It applies the unrestricted house right of the operator. Accounts may only be used by the owner. Likewise, the owner of the account is responsible for the protection against its misuse.
7.1. Responsibility of contributions Any content that violates applicable law is generally undesirable. This applies to insults/defamation as well as left to illegal software and/or cracks. If you notice any illegal content, please contact the administration immediately. Also undesirable is commercial advertising without prior consultation with the operator of the forum.
7.2. Disclaimer The operator of the forum reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the operator, which relate to material or immaterial nature caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are excluded. The operator reserves the right to change or delete individual contributions, parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or cease publication temporarily or permanently.
7.3. Copyright By posting a topic, the operator is granted an unrestricted and unlimited right of use. In the event of leaving the forum, there is no entitlement to cancellation of any topic. If the content of a topic allows a clear personal reference to the author, its deletion or anonymization may be required. However, the username alone does not make a personal reference to the author.
7.4. User deletion Authorized users can request deletion of their data either in their user profile, by e-mail or in writing (with user name, e-mail and password). We expressly point out that in this case a contract execution on the part of the operator is no longer possible and there is no right to recovery, compensation or repayment of any payments already made to us.