Winmail.dat attachments

Started by Joe, August 22, 2019, 01:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Ever get these on your Mac? This site can convert them to what they are supposed to be:

https://www.winmaildat.com/
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

yeah, we get those, usually from someone that doesn't know how to email with attachments, or a forward of a forward of a forward of a forward.

:shoots_self:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

From those less fortunate souls that are forced to use Windows. ;D

David

bookmarked, cause you never know...
Livin' la Vida Loca

DPSprint

yeap, use it regularly with certain clients!

StudioMonkey

This website works well, but if anyone needs an alternative, I have been using TNEF's Enough - a free util downloadable from the App Store and other places.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/tnefs-enough/id986621173?mt=12
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

john778

Enthralling, overpowering occupation and obligation of gratefulness are the fixations at which everything is said in done together for sharing such a thoroughly amazing web journal. your article is convincing to such a degree, that I never stop myself to state something concerning it. You're controlling and on. Keep it up.  ipad repair This is an extremely cool site. It has numerous hoodlum cell phone fix offices. They realize how to fix each cheat blunder on portable. Right now, you can think about their shop area and you Can fix cell phones or the ability to fix Huawei and Samsung and iPhone like versatile and furthermore fix this iPad I am certain you will like this site.

john778

Very happy to give, your post is astoundingly disarranging to keep. I never stop myself to state something concerning it. You're working unequivocally. Keep it up. iphone reparatie roosendaal This site manages the portable fix. This site has a portable fix. There likewise an I Pad and iPhone fix. You can discover a ton about the versatile fix here. Also, I'm certain you will like this site.

andyfest

Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

Joe

john778 is no longer with us.

David

Quote from: Joe on April 21, 2020, 06:42:10 AM
john778 is no longer with us.

should we have some sort of I never stop myself to state something concerning it, You're working unequivocally, memorial?

:lmao:
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Yes and top it off with your post is astoundingly disarranging to keep.

born2print

I read the Bible and there's no John778.
Fake good news.
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Designia(o_O)

DigiCorn

The most plausible theory of John's death states that John was arrested in Ephesus and faced martyrdom when his enemies threw him in a huge basin of boiling oil. However, according to the tradition, John was miraculously delivered from death. The authorities then sentenced John to slave labor in the mines of Patmos. On this island in the southern part of the Aegean Sea, John had a vision of Jesus Christ and wrote the prophetic book of Revelation. The apostle John was later freed, possibly due to old age, and he returned to what is now Turkey. He died as an old man sometime after AD 98, the only apostle to die peacefully.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway