Looking for pressman in Mississauga Canada

Started by pspdfppdfxhd, October 05, 2021, 09:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

Quote from: madbugger on December 01, 2021, 05:15:27 PM
Quote from: Joe on December 01, 2021, 05:02:16 PM
Quote from: Tracy on December 01, 2021, 03:44:19 PM
yeah get a small tinny Joe!!

I dunno. I may need a large heated tinny. Gonna be cold out on the ice in January.

Yeah, not a lot of ice or waves around my parts. If the lake gets choppy above a 9" swell we go home :lmao:

And January for us is 40ºC plus, that's 104º Fahrenheit for you guys.

Water temp around that time of year is 20ºC (68ºF), we spend a fair bit of time both in and out of the boat while sitting in the middle of the lake
In summer here, we average between 20 and 30 days 104o +
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Rabid

Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on December 01, 2021, 10:27:08 AM
Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on December 01, 2021, 08:54:53 AM
We found a part timer guy... seems to be working ok so far.

Saw a prepress job being advertised. (company had advertised for the job about a month ago but seem to be looking again).

Pay: $15 to $33 dollars an hour.... what are they trying to say? Typo? I might think about applying but they specifically want "Heidelberg Prinect software" experience.

Is "Heidelberg Prinect software" not just a workflow like Apogee or Navigator? Or is it something very complicated that would require years of experience?
Prinect is just their version of workflow software. Way back in the mists of time it was a partner with Prinergy.