Forum > Bindery

magic photo cubes

(1/5) > >>

motormount:
Does anyone knows how's this things are massed produced?

A customer wants 3000 pieces, and google search provides me with hand crafting solutions...

I think one could print the ''inner'' parts on an ''open'' cube and then use printed sticker to unite the ''folding'' parts, that makes the big pictures, still too much hand work, for budget like a dollar for each of them...

Thanks in advance!

born2print:
https://www.goimprints.com/product/mystic-puzzle-cube-6642892/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product%2Bsearch&utm_campaign=base

Buyout for $1.25 each and charge $2.00?

motormount:
It's the customers quote - if i'm using the word right - for a dollar each, so outsourcing is out of the question.

Another problem might be that we are located in Greece...

Now cost's here in Greece may be even lower than the costs in the states, but i don't think you can beat someone who's doing this over and over while we are trying to figure out how is done, so i'd expect our production costs to exceed the customers billing expectations.

Thanks anyway!

wonderings:
Maybe it is something you need to look at outsourcing. Get a quote from a trade printer or someone who does these speciality things. You may find somewhere that gives you trade pricing. While you will not make as much money, you do make some and you do not have hand work putting 3000 of those things together.

Ear:

--- Quote from: motormount date=1474355843 link=msg=284369 ---
...so i'd expect our production costs to exceed the customers billing expectations.
--- End quote ---

Sounds to me like your customer needs to adjust their expectations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version