Fiery XF 6.3 Color Management

Started by joaodaffonsojr, August 19, 2019, 03:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joaodaffonsojr

Hello !

Is it possible, better saying, do someone use Fiery XF 6 to color management Digital Toner Printers ?
I have a customer that has a Ricoh 7100 with Fiery and uses the Fiery XF to make inkjet proofs color calibrated to run with offset presses.
What I need to know is tht if it´s possible to use the XF to make a ICC profile and color calibrate the Ricoh to make proofs that passes the UGRA/Fogra standarts with the "Verifier" option on XF or Ugra Proof and Print Certification Tool.

I know it´s a little bit complex my question but any help is very appreciated.

Thanks !

DigiCorn

We don't here, but in the past we've attempted to do this in the past at other places I've worked. It will never fingerprint a press, but you can use the same ICC profile you use with EFI or other color management for offset.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway