Tabletop Scoring device

Started by delooch, April 08, 2009, 03:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Town

Quote from: Skryber on April 08, 2009, 09:43:31 PMSounds like something you could make. Get one of those smooth plastic (or wood) cutting boards and cut a line into it. Corian would be a good material too. I like to play with saws.  :toaster:

We made ours from wood.

born2print

You can make a weather resistant one from marine starboard :cheesy:
http://www.kingstarboard.com/Products/Starboard.aspx
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

delooch

so after all this bullshit, theyve finally let me use the extra folder and put the scoring/perfing attachment on it.

one added benefit: we can stop sending out our forms for a 3.5" bottom perf and keep it in-house.. Seemed like a great benefit, 2 new in-house services at no cost. 

let me tell you, i cant believe the pushback im getting from my supervisor and co-workers. Its BANANAS! Its like they are all butt-hurt now because we now have to perf about 8 cases of paper a week..what the fuck is it with people whove been in thier position 20+ years that makes them resistant to change?

i dunno. i like it. i dont mind the 'extra work' as its keeping me employed. Im getting prepress wages to do bindery work a day a week and im happy with it. everyone else though, seems they would rather sit around and wait to get laid off..