News:

Main Menu

Prinect - Renderer

Started by haushold, August 05, 2013, 06:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haushold

We have been running Prinect with a MetaDimension Rip for a while - but were having a lot of issues with spot colors. We have since "upgraded" to the Renderer Rip. This seems to be helping our spot color issues - but there is a real lack of a user interface in rend. Does anyone have positive experiences with the Rend?
Artificial intellegence is no match for natural stupidity.

DigiCorn

Quote from: haushold on August 05, 2013, 06:36:42 AMWe have been running Prinect with a MetaDimension Rip for a while - but were having a lot of issues with spot colors. We have since "upgraded" to the Renderer Rip. This seems to be helping our spot color issues - but there is a real lack of a user interface in rend. Does anyone have positive experiences with the Rend?
Positive? No.

Many years ago I used an old version of Meta. I quit that job three times, but they kept begging me to come back. The third time, I made them have the Rampage RIP in place before I returned.

[edit]At one point in the process, the boss was so sure he was right and I was wrong, he convinced the Heidelberg people to come out and do a sit-down with me. I pointed out about 15 glaring errors that made my life miserable on a daily basis, and then argued with them until they finally broke down and admitted it didn't work right and would refund some of the company's investment.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway