illy align objects

Started by beermonster, October 22, 2009, 03:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beermonster

ello :grin:

lets say for example you have some objects and they are in a rough line down a page - you decide you want to align them with lets say - the middle one (or any of them - it doesnt matter which one) - marquee round all the objects you wish to align - then click once on the one you want all the others to align TO (it will stay selected) - then hit whichever align button you are using and blam - aligned in whatever way to the one you second clicked on

it's magic
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

frailer

I remember seeing that in an online tute, beer. But haven't spent enough time in Illy to make it stick.     :rubbish2:    Nice reminder.   :cheesy:

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

beermonster

no problem - also got a tip on "move" an object - which at first i thought was handy but then decided simple mathS was all that was needed and not this so called "tip" - so i'll stop rambling and move along :embarrassed:

SA

Cheers for that beer.  :cool: In all my time using Illy I just figured the align function was shit when compared to the awesome align function in freehand. Guess I was wrong.
Riding a scooter is like riding a fat chick. Fun to do but just not in front of your friends.

DigitalCrapShoveler

The Freehand version is still better. It works more or less the same, but JUST because it's Freehand it's better.
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

YOU are welcome SA - it's a handy tip

dcs is d.e.d. to me :death:

DigitalCrapShoveler

See? That was fun. Now we are dead to each other! Adobe lover! :tongue:
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

DigitalCrapShoveler

:laugh: Just pickin' on you man. Keep the tips coming Bro.
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

:shocked: :rolleyes: :grin: :tongue: :ninja:

fooled ya - bloody cyclepath - killin everyone.... :death: - go ahead - kill quack will ya

SA

Quote from: beermonster on October 22, 2009, 05:51:51 AMYOU are welcome SA - it's a handy tip

dcs is d.e.d. to me :death:

d.e.d. = doing erotic deeds.   :huh: :embarrassed:
Riding a scooter is like riding a fat chick. Fun to do but just not in front of your friends.

beermonster

bwwwahahahahahahaqaaa man oh man i hope not...although I did feel a little prick....

beermonster

...turned out to be a splinter

beermonster

(who is gonna be first bastid to edit that to "sphincter") :angry:

SA

Quote from: beermonster on October 22, 2009, 06:16:36 AM(who is gonna be first bastid to edit that to "sphincter") :angry:
:puke2: