Software Release of FixMyPrintFile

Started by Greg_Firestone, January 17, 2012, 09:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg_Firestone

[I'm going to put my vendor hat on for a moment]

I'm pleased to announce that FixMyPrintFile from Premedia Software has officially gone live. Some b4print members participated in our pilot program and provided great feedback. The software is a cloud-based preflight and file optimization tool aimed at small and mid-size printers and publishers. It's not designed to replace your current preflight solution, but to provide another option when trying to fix problematic files. All you need is Adobe Flash and Acrobat Reader (or Pro) 9.0 or later.

As some had previously suggested, the software may also be a good fit for Graphic Designers or CSRs. When we designed the software, we decided to target users and companies which don't have advanced/extensive knowledge of PDF. I know this forum has a wide variety of knowledge levels so the software may or may not appeal to you.

The software can fix a variety of issues including over-inking, 4-color text and graphics, files which don't RIP correctly, and much more.

As a thanks to the b4print community, I'm able to offer a 10% coupon code on all of our packages which is good until 2/17/12. Just send me a private message if you would like the code.

Greg

Full details available at: www.fixmyprintfile.com

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Greg_Firestone