Next month’s PitStop workshop will be my last

Started by abc, October 19, 2021, 02:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

Hi all

Not sure it's been mentioned here, but I leave Enfocus at the end of November.

I'm off to my next challenge. Still in the industry, as Head of Product Management at another software company.

As a result, the November workshop will be my last. So if there are any requests, please let me know and I will do my best to fit them in.

Tracy

Aw man! I will truly miss you ABC, you are so good at teaching.

Skryber

That's great! Make sure you keep in touch! Godspeed.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Joe

Quote from: abc on October 19, 2021, 02:39:20 PM
Hi all

Not sure it's been mentioned here, but I leave Enfocus at the end of November.

I'm off to my next challenge. Still in the industry, as Head of Product Management at another software company.

As a result, the November workshop will be my last. So if there are any requests, please let me know and I will do my best to fit them in.

Enfocus should have thrown more money at you. :rotf:

You and your workshops will be missed in prepress land. I will miss you for about a month! (I retire at the end of December) :banana: :banana: :banana:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

bornrd

Just change your profile pic to whatever company you'll work for and come back mane :P

Also, Joe, you won't be retiring from here, will you?
macOS Catalina 10.15.7/Windows 10 - Adobe CC - Fuji XMF 6.13 - Luxel T9000 CTP E - KBA Rapida 105 universal - Heidelberg GTO - Heidelberg Windmill - Heidelberg Cylinder - Heidelberg Speedmaster 52 - Schelter & Giesecke PHOENIX A - Rockstroh VICTORIA - Lenpoligrafmash NEOTYPE N-7F - Konica Minolta C3080 - HP DesignJet ZP6810 - Epson Stylus Pro 4900 - Heidelberg Stahlfolder - Müller-Martini APOLLO - Müller-Martini PRESTO II - PERFECTA Cutting System

I have no idea what the f*ck I'm doing in prepress but here we are

www.ruegen-druck.de | @ruegendruck

––––––––––––––––––––––
They will chop you down just to count your rings

DCurry

Congrats on the new job! I just hope whoever attempts to replace you is as helpful and accessible as you've been to our community over the years.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

born2print

Good for you Andrew!
...maybe not so good for us though, and do keep in touch  8)
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: DCurry on October 20, 2021, 07:09:17 AM
Congrats on the new job! I just hope whoever attempts to replace you is as helpful and accessible as you've been to our community over the years.

What he said!

Tracy

I was so intimidated with Pitstop at first I had this tool and didn't know how to use it.
It was when I started going to the webinars that it became clear.
Thanks ABC!!!

abc

Thanks everyone, nice to know that my efforts were appreciated.
I'll still be around and still on the forum, just representing a different company!

;D ;D

Slappy

Wow, congrats! Your help with Enfocus over the years has been invaluable.
Can't wait to see what you're getting into next!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Tracy

ABC's last webinar hasn't started yet if you want to join, not sure what the delay is

Tracy

It was a good webinar! B4print was shown on it!!
Your famous Joe!

Joe

Really? I'll have to watch the recording. Of course I'm expecting a big royalty check too.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

ha ha when you see it you'll see I'm famous too!  :laugh:

seriously had some tears at the end, he is so loved by so many