How to replace image in PDF

Started by Daniel, July 01, 2009, 05:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dramatictimes

What you need is a PDF editor, but most of them are cost much especially Adobe Acrobat. When I edit PDF files, I prefer to this PDF Editor due to the relatively affordable cost and overall editing features. You may have a try. By the way, if you donot care the conversion quality of file you can refer to some online conversion websites and convert your file into Word then replace your image Zamzer and PDF online are the better choice.

ratintrap

Quote from: Dramatictimes on August 19, 2009, 12:21:02 AMWhat you need is a PDF editor, but most of them are cost much especially Adobe Acrobat. When I edit PDF files, I prefer to this PDF Editor due to the relatively affordable cost and overall editing features. You may have a try. By the way, if you donot care the conversion quality of file you can refer to some online conversion websites and convert your file into Word then replace your image Zamzer and PDF online are the better choice.

Acrobat 9 Professional = $409.95

PitStop Professional = $642.30

:rolleyes:

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Dramatictimes

That calls for a PDF editor to replace the image of your PDF.But since most of PDF editors is high-priced, I recommend you to use a more PDF to Word Converter to convert PDF to Word doc then replace your image. After editing, you can use a office add-on SaveAsPDF to save word as pdf format if necessary.
You all can have a free trial and sincerely hope they can do you some favor.

ratintrap

Quote from: gnubler on August 19, 2009, 10:05:14 AM:ninja:

Ted, you and I have witnessed many things, but nothing as bodacious as what just happened. Besides, we told ourselves to listen to this guy.

gnubler

Dude, that's me! On the right side! Hi! I remember that old dude...ummmm, Sow-crates or somethin.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ratintrap

look him up. Oh, it's under So-crates.