PDF Read Error

Started by tapdn, September 23, 2009, 10:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

You are a GOD! Why did I not see that! Now, I just need a group of trusted Capos...WAIT, I'm not Italian, does that matter?
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 23, 2009, 11:24:24 AMI'm trying to get in with the local Mob. Problem is, there isn't one. The closest thing equivalent I can find is the KKK. Nice fellas, but they got some problems. Plus, I don't think they pay worth a shit. I need to be making at least $350 a head to break even.

DCS, I can hook you up yonder the rio. They're cutting off heads and genitals and everything.

You'll have to learn some basic Spanish and get used to green chile burritos, but the rewards are great.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 23, 2009, 11:31:44 AMYou are a GOD! Why did I not see that! Now, I just need a group of trusted Capos...WAIT, I'm not Italian, does that matter?

Not in the Oklahoma mob.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

I'll bet you have to have an overbite and at least one pair of overalls! I'll look into it. Maybe Gnubs got the right idea. If I can move into an already established crime syndicate, it could save years in pre-planning and ladder running.
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

I kind'a look Mexican. Can i join?                   
I'll bring my trusty 12 Ga and tin snips.
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

You do look Mexican. I didn't want to say anything, but you do.
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

say hello to my Cherokee cousins out there on the reservation... my people were smart and hid up in the hills!  :laugh:
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

So, would you say... They ran to the hills?
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I'm African, but you'd never know it. Perfect decoy. I can blend or not blend depending on the situation.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigiCorn

I'm mostly a lurker, but sometimes try to help and sometimes just look at new posts. After reading this thread, however, it's less like answering a pdf registering problem and more like reading a bromance novel.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

The problem was solved in post #2. And confirmed in post #4. You could have stopped reading there. :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Why don't people get this? We ONLY screw around during or after a problem is solved! :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

problem is I don't get to screw around enuff  :rolleyes:

Problem solved... I ain't complaining.
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

gnubler

What's bromance? I like it! I like it!

G_Town

ewww.

A bromance or "man-crush" is a close but non-sexual relationship between two men, a form of homosocial intimacy.[1] Coined in the 1990s, the term has historically referred to a relationship between heterosexuals, but the term has gained currency in describing such relationships when one of the men is gay.