Serious help needed

Started by jimking, February 28, 2013, 03:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on March 01, 2013, 11:53:06 PM
Quote from: Joe on March 01, 2013, 05:50:27 PMHave I mentioned printing sucks?

Yes, lots. Especially when management changes the sheet size and you have to redo impo all over and they wonder why the job isn't running yet when you're still at a workstation FUCKING REIMPOSING IT.

Been there. Done that. :banghead:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

G_Town

Quote from: Joe on March 02, 2013, 01:02:09 AM
Quote from: gnubler on March 01, 2013, 11:53:06 PM
Quote from: Joe on March 01, 2013, 05:50:27 PMHave I mentioned printing sucks?

Yes, lots. Especially when management changes the sheet size and you have to redo impo all over and they wonder why the job isn't running yet when you're still at a workstation FUCKING REIMPOSING IT.

Been there. Done that. :banghead:

OK this hits home, they promoted a friggin bean counting douche bag to the position of scheduling and planning manager....so the guy moves jobs from press to press like it's some kind of shell game.

I have literally have had to make a hundreds plates over the last month because of press changes and several have went from one press to another and then back to the original press again. I'm going to have to kill this Mother #$#$@@#@!

gnubler

Sounds good to me.  :kiss:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

jimking

Quote from: Joe on March 01, 2013, 02:49:40 PMLet us know if that fixes it for you. Definitely sounds like corruption of some kind. Of course you are in DC...corruption capital of the world. :laugh:
Joe, I trashed the preference file, restarted Preps and created a new template using the prefix in the name and got the same message. However unlike before I was able to see the template and use it. So, it worked as far as I'm concerned.

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

I don't need any help at this time, thanks.
Member #285 - Civilian