saved - but not saved

Started by beermonster, September 19, 2008, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

...and a can of Kal-Kan!?! ...and, ummm, here don't tell anyone... some Kitty Cocaine, (that's Catnip to humans.) Shhhhhhh.
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

i copied stuff into a folder on me desktop - so i could sort through it and then place it into my work folder.

i did this, as i normally do - except it seems i copied it to the work folder, then started work on the one on the desktop, saved, changed name etc etc

then, in all innocence, opened the file from my work folder and bingo - original file
 :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

u guys are merciless

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Tracy

Bet you felt great when you found it!
Thanks Beer
you have a great weekend!

beermonster

yeah thanks - am actually leaving now - its 3.58pm and time for me to go and watch europe win the golf!!!
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

gnubler

Beermonster, you're one of my favorite members!  :kiss:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: beermonster on September 19, 2008, 08:55:59 AMyeah thanks - am actually leaving now - its 3.58pm and time for me to go and watch europe win the golf!!!

Didn't they sing "The Final Countdown?"
Member #285 - Civilian

ratintrap

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 19, 2008, 09:10:03 AM
Quote from: beermonster on September 19, 2008, 08:55:59 AMyeah thanks - am actually leaving now - its 3.58pm and time for me to go and watch europe win the golf!!!

-Rat

gnubler

Quote from: ratintrap on September 19, 2008, 10:15:13 AM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 19, 2008, 09:10:03 AM

-Rat

She's hot!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

ratintrap

ratintrap

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: ratintrap on September 19, 2008, 10:49:54 AMAnyone remember this guy?

-Rat

Don't recall his name, but I remember your avatar. Big Harryhausen fan Rat?
Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: gnubler on September 19, 2008, 09:09:49 AMBeermonster, you're one of my favorite members!  :kiss:

Tramp! 

:kiss:

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

ratintrap

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 19, 2008, 11:07:28 AMDon't recall his name, but I remember your avatar. Big Harryhausen fan Rat?

Harryhausen and stop motion animation in general.

-Rat