Get layers back after save and flatten

Started by beermonster, September 23, 2009, 06:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beermonster

After flattening and saving, press Ctrl+Alt+Z (PC) or Cmd+Option+Z (Mac) and the layers will come streaming back. This won't work if you close the image after saving, but if you realise and it's still open, it's a lifesaver!
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

What - in Photoshop? What about History palette?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

What about it? Just a different method. You didn't take my advice, huh? Still pretty feisty today... :evil: :ninja:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

No thanks, DCS. I have a lot to do today and all of it involves sitting down. Today is not the day to pull out my donut shaped pillow to sit on, k?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yeah, might be better on a 3 day vacation. Be careful! I worry about you. :kiss:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I'll see what I can arrange for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Are you free?

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on September 23, 2009, 10:21:08 AMI'll see what I can arrange for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Are you free?

For that? Hells YES!
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Ok. What about your kitty kat? Or is she also stringy and greasy? You're so finicky, man.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Do you think Beer is pissed yet? (angry AND drunk)

We've taken his helpful tip and just smeared brown stuff all over it. Sorry, Beer.  :embarrassed:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world