Naples/Ft Myers, Florida

Started by Sabrina The Turd Polisher, May 09, 2011, 07:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

would you like fries with that?
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigiCorn

Quote from: Joe on October 21, 2011, 11:57:14 AMSo is this something in the wonderful world of print? Or something on a street corner? Hey, a girl has gotta eat! :laugh:
Quote from: david on October 21, 2011, 11:58:48 AMwould you like fries with that?
Wow. Sex AND fries. One would normally have to go to strip club for that... or maybe a Hooters.

Sabby! You don't have to turn on the red light...
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

David

Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

I'm gonna be barefoot and preggers working at a Stinkos.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, I've got a job for another shop in our network. I truly consider myself lucky considering the state of printing these days.  :angel:
(Didn't even have to interview!)
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on October 21, 2011, 07:32:27 AMFirst day of work in Naples is November 28th!  :banana: :banana: :banana:
Excito!!

Noon Nov 28th, first post about shit customers and moronic management.  :laugh:
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

David

I'll put money on 10am, for first post about moronic and or shitty customers
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

How did you find work so far ahead of time in a foreign city? :colormedumb:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Farabomb on October 21, 2011, 01:09:28 PM
Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on October 21, 2011, 07:32:27 AMFirst day of work in Naples is November 28th!  :banana: :banana: :banana:
Excito!!

1 minute after walking in she'll be bitching about her new douche-bag boss. :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 21, 2011, 01:53:17 PM
Quote from: Farabomb on October 21, 2011, 01:09:28 PM
Excito!!

1 minute after walking in she'll be bitching about her new douche-bag boss. :laugh:
Give her the benefit of the doubt. They'll be nice to her the first day. I think the over-under on the bitching is 9 hours.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: gnubler on October 21, 2011, 01:49:46 PMHow did you find work so far ahead of time in a foreign city? :colormedumb:
I've been working on this since the beginning of September.
I didn't even have an in person interview. He called around the network and asked about my reputation.
I guess I kinda kick ass.  :embarrassed:
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Ya, I know what you mean. I'm totally awesome myself. :sarcasm:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

David

are we kin?    you know, me being awesome an' all, and now you guys too?

:mrt:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Livin' la Vida Loca

delooch

im awesome, but for other reasons..

group hug! :group: